July 31, 2011

The FACT about my SINCERITY in LoVe 2

Then I make a decision that I want to be a musician like him. Eventhough I am coming from a science school..it was a tough decision that I ever make. Not everyone support me for my decision...and at that time I realised who was actually my real friends. Some of my good friends were looking down upon me when they knew that i want to be a musician. But i still can survived by thinking that one day I will be on his side.

I studied hard on music when my major was science...like a crazy stupid girl...sitting alone talking to myself that one day I will be like him...as proud as him...Thanks God...finally I can make my dreams come true...When one day, I had an audition to further my studies in music in one of the local university. I passed the audition, of cos I can make my dreams come true now when he will be there at the same place with me now.

But..my parents want me to be a teacher...and I got an offer to be a music teacher...what shud i choosed? Then I choose my parents. I forget all my dreams to be with him for a while.

When i enter this school...I feel empty...everything was not getting like i planned before...I felt boring...I am not interested with the studies...and one day my friend asked me to tell mr.Q about my feeling. I was thinking and thinking about that again and again...after about 3 years I did have feeling for him...I just should let him knows....and one day I told him...then he rejected me...and he was very angry with me...If it was wrong to tell you that...I am sorry...I apologized you with all my heart...I never mean that I jus want to let you know...If you happened to read this, sir.......

Then I realised...that it was not because of you that I want to be a musician...It is because that I love music very much and I enjoyed my music...I can compose my songs now...I can arrange songs now...I realised that it was you, mr.Q who opened my heart to be a musician...you were the one who show me the way that i have to take....and now I know that I was really grateful to have you as my instructor band before...and now I will do my best to be just like you eventhough we are not on the same field...but we are still musician...thanks to my music teacher before for letting me took part in school's band....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...